Take somebody strange
And follow your dream.
We are happy somewhere between.
No,it's not what I mean.
I said,that you had to love your dream.
Or your head will be always green.
Yes,may be I'm only fourteen.
But I know what you feel,
When you have to give in.
It's like you fall-
But you don't worry no more.
Sometimes you have to ignore.
But it's not anything that you wait for.
You can open the door,
Start to love Paramore.
You are what you wear.
So don't be afraid or fear.
One day you will hear,
That the light has appeared.
And you thought that it's weird.
But don't be so scary
It's unnecessary.
Words can be broken,
Words can be tough.
But remember what Mr.Jackson said:
"Don't stop till you get enough".
Listen to me,shake your head.
Corpses are forgotten,they are all dead.
In this world,full of people
You can be so tall.
But they can break you at all.
But I will help you,
If you fall.
Sorry,I need to make a call.
I will speak with my friend.
He's the only human,
With whom I can't pretend.
I don't believe in any numans,
Because they can't help at the end.
So,I can't listen to Schumann,
Cause I don't understand his humor.
But I can listen to Kiss,
They can make an abyss in my head.
But I don't care what people said
One night,when I pled myself sad.
I was crying and crying,
I looked annoyed.
I wanted something to be destroyed.But now I'm feeling sorry for the words left unsaid
And little by little I'm becoming insane.
I think,that it's time to move
Cause I want to have a proof.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий